Early-Mid Game Focused - Stable 2
For all decks labeled as:
stable - working as intended.
test - still under tuning and some things may or may not work as intended.
- Silver Thorn Beast Tamer, Emil *1 (set in stone; still the best starter)
Triggers *16: (6 Crit/6 Stand/4 Heal)
- Skyhigh Walker (Stand) *2 (best other stand in stand variant; occationally useful)
- Silver Thorn Beast Tamer, Serge (Stand) *4 (ECB, and this is Stand variant)
- Poison Juggler (Critical) *2 (best other crit trigger; occationally useful)
- Silver Thorn Barking Dragon (Critical) *4 (set in stone, unless playing none-crit variant)
- Silver Thorn Juggler, Nadia (Heal) *4 (set in stone)
Grade 1 *14:
- Silver Thorn Breathing Dragon *2 (for early and mid game presence)
- Silver Thorn Assistant, Zelma *4 (set in stone; defines Silver Thorn early and mid game play)
- Silver Thorn Beast Tamer, Ana *4 (set in stone; defines Silver Thorn early and mid game play)
- Silver Thorn Hypnos, Lydia *4 (set in stone, because no QW avaliable)
Grade 2 *11:
- Silver Thorn Beast Tamer, Maricica *4 (for early game presence)
- Silver Thorn Rising Dragon *4 (set in stone, 12k beater OP)
- Silver Thorn Upright Lion *3 (finisher; can be very strong in early/mid game if pulled off some lucky Ana/Maricica/Zelma play)
Grade 3 *8:
- Silver Thorn Dragon Empress, Venus Luquier *4 (finisher and aggro-maintainer; keeps attacks pumping late game regardless of retires)
- Silver Thorn Dragon Queen, Luquier "Яeverse" *1 (unfortunately much less effective against Legion units, but still has her place occasionally; some people would prefer Eva in this case for more aggression)
- Silver Thorn Dragon Tamer, Luquier *3 (backup Venus and cross ride fodder)
This is my current build that I've been testing with, and is here for my own reference and record keeping because it works. I've gotten too sick of checking draw triggers in the early-game-focused Silver Thorn to the point that I'd rather run stands in their place to maintain the ECB balance and Zelma swappability; Silver Thorn needs to get attacks and pressure as well as damage in throughout the entire game, not gaining more cards when your early game is your strongest point of time and when Venus already can generate a huge advantage. Also running draw triggers makes a deck weaker against things like Sin Buster and CEO Yggdrasill, or any other Glory cones for that matter. The good news is Silver Thorn's natural attack pattern even in its crit variant, due to Zelma being a thing, already supports stand triggers (it's naturally the RG > VG > RG pattern).
Skyhigh Walker is decent in that as long as your not aiming for a "free" Venus skill, he doesn't cripple your columns nearly as much; making Venus's skill equivalent to CB1 is more than enough in most cases. He is also very, very situationally useful during the late game when all 3 of your columns are consisted of something that includes Ana or Maricica and when your CBs are typically all used up; getting 1 CB open at that stage when your opponent is at 4 damage drives them nuts as letting anything through will result in an additional attack, so that letting a column through doesn't actually save them shields. But I still don't find Skyhigh Walker worth using over Silver Thorn triggers for the sake of EBC and Zelma; being swappable by Zelma is a big plus during the early and mid game when you can scale and change your field to a much more threatening one.
I have a replay for this deck to show a glimpse of how it works. I'll upload it and put it here once I find time making it into a video.